Free call across Russia
“Hygiene is the health basis” (Hippocrates)“Malavit is a shield of health”
Hygienic Means “Malavit” is a multifunctional natural prophylactic drug for external and local application (including the hygiene of mucous tunic of mouth and genital area).
Hygienic Means “Malavit” possesses deodorant, calming and anti-aging properties, as well as specific properties of ingredients of curative raw material of vegetative and mineral origin contained in it, and namely: anti-inflammatory, bactericidial, antiviral, antifungal, antihistaminic, local-reflective, wound healing, antipruritic, analgetic and anti-edematous actions.
Hygienic Means “Malavit” is a product of synthesis of folk traditional schemes, heritages of non-drug human rehabilitation and Altai natural gifts, created according to the original innovative “Malavit-Technology” using proper scientific developments and inventions.
The multi-functionality and quality of Hygienic Means “Malavit” (hereinafter referred to as Malavit) are defined by the original “Malavit-Technology” and ingredients contained in the product composition.
Composition: purified ionized water, glycerin, lactic acid, core cuprous carbonate, cuprous sulphate, gum, resin of cedar, birch buttons, pine buttons, oak bark, shilajit, crude naphtha, shelf fungus, extracts of medicinal plants (high nardus, yellow gowan, pot marigold, sanguinary, brandy mint, creeping thyme, Tussilago farfara, horse gowan, sweet flag, garden sage, yellow everlasting, Echinacea, plantain, celandine)
Plus informational “homeococktail”(see below)
Quality of active components:• purified ionized water — data matrix;
• copper ions exercise astringent, amyctic, anti-inflammatory, antiedematous, antiviral, antimicrobial and vulnerary local effect;
• lactic acid affects the processes of regeneration and renovation of the skin, is a significant part of data matrix;• gum protects the damaged skin and mucous membranes, creates conditions for remission of pain sense in the place of damage, accelerates healing, reduces swelling of tissues.
• resin of cedar has a folk name “turpentine”. The turpentine possesses a unique ability of healing wounds. It has been established that resin of cedar has a high biological activity as well as bactericidal, disinfectant and wound-healing properties;
• birch buds contain essential oil, resin, tannins, saponins, ascorbic acid, flavonoids, phytoncids and the other substances ensuring bactericidal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect in case of skin diseases and injuries, helps to reduce puffiness.
• pine buds also contain essential oils and the other substances ensuring antiviral, antimicrobial, wound-healing effect. Infusions and decoctions from pine buds help to get rid of inflammatory processes in the mouth cavity and genital area.
• oak bark — basic action – astringent, anti-inflammatory, analgesic. Used in case of problems of mucous membranes of oral and nasal pharynx. Used in case of sweatiness and feet mycotic lesions.
• shilajit and crude naphtha are biologically active products of natural origin. The outstanding combination of many organic and mineral compounds, over 50 micro- and macro elements (lithium, chromium, gold, silver, zinc, iodine, potassium, magnesium, etc.) as well as essential oils and piceous substances determines their broad spectrum.• complex of herbal extracts (see composition above) has anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, anti-aging, toning, deodorizing effect. Reduces swelling, relieve inflammation, helps the angenesis and normalizes the functions.
• informational “homeococktail”.
Hygienic Means “Malavit” is free of ethanol, preserving and coloring agents.
Principle of Malavit application
In case of preservation of skin cover entirety it is necessary to apply Malavit undiluted. Leave gauze wads wetted with the solution on the skin and cover them with cellophane in form of compresses for several hours. In case of skin penetration and for the purpose of mucous membranes cleaning, Malavit is used in form of dilution in proportion 1:20-1:5 (10-40 ml per 200 ml water). In this case the active action of the dilution will be kept for 24 hours at least. You can also use anti-inflammatory antiseptic Cream-Gel “Malavit” which shall be administered directly on gauze wads or cotton balls.
Hygiene care for face and body skin• Malavit takes an effective care of skin cover areas and soft tissues exposed to mechanical actions including as a result of high or low temperature impact.
In case of hygienic cleaning of the damaged soft tissues Malavit is used in form of dilution in proportion 1:20 (10 ml per 200 ml water). It is necessary to wet a cotton ball in the dilution and perform hygienic cleaning of the skin 2-4 times a day; you can also make local compresses twice a day, period of duration is 4-6 hours, 7-10 days.• In case of skin irritation or edemas appearing on the background of application of mobilizing means (plasters, splints), it is useful to perform hygienic procedures by the way of injection of 10-20 ml undiluted Malavit solution under the splint or plaster 1-2 times a day during 3 days. Upon the plaster removal, the application of Hygienic Means “Malavit” and Cream-Gel “Malavit” together with Cream for Joints “Malavit” is recommended. • Malavit cleans well and contributes to normalization of skin cover status in case of age-related changes in teenagers. The skin shall be wiped with Hygienic Means “Malavit” 2-5 times a day. The problem skin areas shall be covered with applications with Malavit solution. (At the same time it is possible to administer anti-inflammatory antiseptic Cream-Gel “Malavit” which is quickly absorbed and leaves no traces what is very convenient for use in the daytime).
• In case of stings of insects (black flies, mosquitos, ticks etc.) it is necessary to clean the place of sting with Malavit. A cotton pad richly wetted in Malavit Means shall be applied on the place of sting. Exposure dose takes 10 min. One procedure per day is enough. • Malavit is also effective in case of sweatiness of hands, feet and axillary cavities. It decreases exudation and deodorizes. As for feet and hand care, there can be applied salt baths (for example, Malavit-Phyto 30-50 g per 5 l water) added with 10 ml Malavit. Axillary cavities shall be wiped with undiluted Malavit. • Hydrotherapeutic procedures with Malavit have a positive influence on the skin and hair covers: 10 ml Means per a bath (200 liters). The negative action of chlorine will be removed.
Hygienic Means “Malavit” is used for mouth cavity care.• When using Malavit for the purpose of hygiene and prevention of problems with teeth, gingivae, mucous tunic of mouth as well for cleaning, odor removal, protection and maintaining of teeth in a good condition it is necessary to dilute Malavit with water in proportion of 10 drops per 200 ml pure water in advance. The dilution is to be used for mouth wash 2-4 times a day after meal and tooth brushing.
• After tooth removal, baths with Malavit diluted in proportion of 10 drops per 200 ml pure water are recommended.Tooth Paste and Mouth Rinse “Malavit” are recommended in addition. Hygiene care for external genitalia, skin and mucous membranes of genital area • Toilet of external genitalia with Malavit solution in proportion 1:20-1:5 (10-40 ml per 200 ml water). A cotton ball shall be wetted with the received dilution and then it is necessary to treat external genitalia and skin of genital areas of both sexes 2-4 times a day. Recommended for daily use.
• For the purpose of cleaning of mucous membranes of genital area the Means shall be applied in form of vaginal irrigations (5-7 days). The use of a tampon richly wetted with Malavit solution diluted in proportion 1:20-1:5 is also possible. The anti-inflammatory antiseptic Cream-Gel “Malavit” is a good addition in this case.
Pregnancy is not a contraindication to prescription of Hygienic Means “Malavit”. It has been proved that Malavit possesses no embryotoxic and teratogenic actions. May be used at any gestational age. The negative influence of Malavit on the fetus in case of external and intimate application is excluded. Besides, Malavit can be applied every day: 2-5 drops on intimate sanitary towels.
Malavit is created on the basis of synthesis of “Malavit-Technology” and Altai natural gifts.
“Malavit-Technology” structures and activates the initial raw material: water, salts of minerals and herbal extracts, resins and other ingredients showing their useful properties to the maximum and creating stable information-rich cluster structures. Malavit products created according to the Technology exercises a comprehensive harmonizing influence on the organism even in case of external application. “Malavit-Technology” significantly increases the level of activity and quality of natural raw components contained in the Hygienic Means. Besides, TM Generators (Alfatron – invention patent No. 2126698 and Ecotron – invention patent No. 2132708 – gold medals (Brussels, Moscow 2001-2003, salon of inventions and innovation technologies “Archimedes”) transfer the information concerning the bioactivity of precious metals (platinum, iridium, gold, silver) and medicinal semiprecious stones and minerals (green copper, greenstone, carnelian, jasper, pearls, turquoise, silicium, sapphire, ruby, emerald, rock crystal, obsidian, diamond, amethyst) to the water and salt basis of the Hygienic Means “Malavit” – “homeococktail” (know-how).
This information “homeo-cocktail” of precious metals, medicinal semiprecious stones and minerals exercises a heavy influence on activation of water and salt matrix and ingredients of vegetable composition of Hygienic Means “Malavit”, significantly enhancing and showing the action of the raw ingredients and curative raw material of vegetable and mineral origin of the finished product – Malavit. The drug creator is Dvornikov Viktor Mironovich (Barnaul, Altai Region) – the Physician, Honorary Inventor of the Russian Federation, Professor of Medicine, Member of RANS, Russian Academy of Business and Entrepreneurship and the other academies, Winner of Ludwig Nobel Award (2006), many state and public awards of Russia and foreign countries.Malavit and Malavit-Technology were awarded with 70 medals (50 of them are gold medals), special prizes and Grand Prix at international exhibitions of innovations and investments and international exhibition fairs (2000-2013) in Belgium, France, Germany, China, Malaysia, Germany, Bulgaria, the Arab Emirates, Russia, CIS-countries and business missions in Australia, Hong Kong, India and Indonesia.
In 2010 Malavit Company became one of 25 best Russian enterprises among 646 thousands of manufacturers of perfume and beauty products. In 2012 the Company took the 6th rating position already. Hygienic Means “Malavit” and Cream for Joints “Malavit” entered into the rating category “100 Best Altai Goods” and “100 Best Goods of Russia”, and in 2012 Bust Cream “Malavit” was awarded with the 1st degree diploma (Altai – “The Best Product of the Year”).
The properties of Hygienic Means “Malavit” and methods of its application are confirmed by clinical trials according to TR CU 009/2011 (Technical Regulations of the Customs Union).
Malavit Company is 20 years at the market. There was performed a multi-level pre-clinical and clinical testing in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Tomsk, Omsk, Barnaul, Belokurikha and the other cities, in leading clinics, Academic educational and scientific institutions of the country, at the departments of obstetrics and gynecology, otorhinolaryngology, neurology, dentistry, traumatology and burns center. In the opinion of many consumers, Hygienic Means “Malavit” is a drug of emergent help and named by people as “Medical Ambulance”.
Special precautions: SHAKE the flask with Hygienic Means “Malavit” before application!Insignificant solution turbidity or precipitations are allowed.
Contraindications: an increased individual sensation to the separate components of the Hygienic means is possible.Form of presentation: a flask made of dark glass with a drop-tainer with the volume of 30 and 50 ml packed in the box with package insert.Storage conditions: in the place protected from light at the temperature from + 5° С up to + 25° С. Keep out of the reach of children.Shelf life: 2 years from the date of manufacture. There was received a green passport for Hygienic Means “Malavit”. Malavit Company is a member of the Altai Biopharmaceutical Cluster.“Malavit” and “Malavit-Technology” are protected by thirty titles of protection of the Russian Federation. All the rights on Hygienic Means “Malavit” and logotype are protected and their use in the other drugs without coordination with the author is forbidden.
Разработка интернет-магазина: ООО "Техно-Град" tehngrad.ru